"There Is No Agony Like Bearing an Untold Story Inside Of You."

~Maya Angelou~

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I gots the Power



Who ever said that life is a dream and a dream will forever be wasted on fatal luck must not have been thinking hard or long on the situation. For I am the dream of the hour, the resolution that holds the power, in the hand of the unknown. Looking at the ways in which life has dealt the ill massive of unwanted missions, throwing up cradle signs to seek the crib in which I call home. I hold dear to my heart my creative side, with long term idols forecasting the unseen weather that will never come true. I am the dream that holds the power the resolution of every hour; so do not tell me that my time is up for I have just begun. The words that may come out my mouth speak truth toward my tears that comes out as laughter. I am more that of a woman, not a side piece either. I treasure what can be saved as a special gift. The luxury of my presents is far more than you can touch. So in the mist of your sighing, your hesitation, and your tired walk just remember that queens do not stand and wait for those that are slow. I am the dream of the hour, the resolution controlling the power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I am All About

My name is Tashi, I am 31 and forever divine, spiritual, smart, inspiring and sexy in my own right. I am a gifted writer with a lot to write about, as well as an awesome poet. In my life time I have come across highs and lows and have been through all the emotions that I can think of; which made me stronger than I was before. I have a BA in African Studies, and right now I am focusing on perfecting skills through poetry, true inspirational stories and life, lesson, learned advice within my writing. I hold my self high and love myself deep...for if you don't love yourself how can you ever love someone else. Enjoy my blog and soon a book will be out. Have a blessed day and continue on your own drive of success...only YOU can get in the way of YOU...so strap on that seat belt and full speed head to greater heights of perfection.


I am a Woman of Valor. I am a caterpillar blossoming into the butterfly God ordained me to be. I am courageously stepping out on faith believing that God will continue to bless me and keep me. I am surrendering my heart to Him so that I may accept, for the first time, ME, all of ME - every fault, every fear, every insecurity, every painful experience, every bit of unforgiveness in my heart, every attack on my mind, every attack on my spirit by my flesh and others - I am a Woman of Valor. Flowing with divine grace and style, over flowing with love. I am a woman; enhancing my mind to greater levels of height to become better and taller each day; not to dwell on the past and make it put me in an unsafe place. My smile defines my beauty, my curves define my style, my voice is a little catchy and my heart loves and keeps you for awhile. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. God has challenged me to go forth and make my path straight. Do not succumb to the temptation to be like everyone and be liked by everyone. Accept the unaccepted to expect the unexpected! Enjoy singleness and the love of ME. (I Cor 6:19-20). Enjoy getting to know the very essence of who God really is. Be Transparent! Be Different! Be Forever Changed! I am a Woman of Valor = Strength of mind in regard to danger; personal bravery; courage; prowess; independence; intrepidity...I am a Woman of Valor... Virtuously created!


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND BECOME A FOLLOWER; THANKS AND BE INSPIRED

~Tashi