"There Is No Agony Like Bearing an Untold Story Inside Of You."

~Maya Angelou~

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Am I A woman

        From a girl to a woman I seat and gaze at footsteps untaken. Wanting to make a new path and never repeat the past. Like the sun I shine forever, and in the far distance my affection and determination gets caught in a leaf stuck on the tree of emotions...waiting to breath again...reach out and touch my hand....life are u there... ♥
      I’m tired of standing in this circle alone…wanting to look up at that mountain and call it my own. Never once did I say to myself wake up and cry. Yet this tear seems to always want to fall out my eye. I never knew love was a 360 emotion. Yet here I am wanting to change and pretend that I am someone that I am not. I am me, forever emotionally happy, can you see the smile and grace upon my beautiful face. I hear you calling me sweet names; looking at me so fine as if I was wine, and you haven’t given me a title yet. Wanting to kiss me all night put a saddle on my back and ride me like sea biscuit.
I am tired of being single, I want to get to be somebody’s body. Somebody’s baby and just be happy all day. Damn when is it going to be my turn to fly.
        I had a talk with love one day. And love spoke to me in a silent whisper and said. “Be careful, guard your heart, be patient and have faith in me. I know I am scary at times, but never be afraid to see through the smoke screen and speak on how u feel. One life to live and you have to live it to the fullest. So keep on loving and never go astray. You’ll be okay”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I am All About

My name is Tashi, I am 31 and forever divine, spiritual, smart, inspiring and sexy in my own right. I am a gifted writer with a lot to write about, as well as an awesome poet. In my life time I have come across highs and lows and have been through all the emotions that I can think of; which made me stronger than I was before. I have a BA in African Studies, and right now I am focusing on perfecting skills through poetry, true inspirational stories and life, lesson, learned advice within my writing. I hold my self high and love myself deep...for if you don't love yourself how can you ever love someone else. Enjoy my blog and soon a book will be out. Have a blessed day and continue on your own drive of success...only YOU can get in the way of YOU...so strap on that seat belt and full speed head to greater heights of perfection.


I am a Woman of Valor. I am a caterpillar blossoming into the butterfly God ordained me to be. I am courageously stepping out on faith believing that God will continue to bless me and keep me. I am surrendering my heart to Him so that I may accept, for the first time, ME, all of ME - every fault, every fear, every insecurity, every painful experience, every bit of unforgiveness in my heart, every attack on my mind, every attack on my spirit by my flesh and others - I am a Woman of Valor. Flowing with divine grace and style, over flowing with love. I am a woman; enhancing my mind to greater levels of height to become better and taller each day; not to dwell on the past and make it put me in an unsafe place. My smile defines my beauty, my curves define my style, my voice is a little catchy and my heart loves and keeps you for awhile. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. God has challenged me to go forth and make my path straight. Do not succumb to the temptation to be like everyone and be liked by everyone. Accept the unaccepted to expect the unexpected! Enjoy singleness and the love of ME. (I Cor 6:19-20). Enjoy getting to know the very essence of who God really is. Be Transparent! Be Different! Be Forever Changed! I am a Woman of Valor = Strength of mind in regard to danger; personal bravery; courage; prowess; independence; intrepidity...I am a Woman of Valor... Virtuously created!


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND BECOME A FOLLOWER; THANKS AND BE INSPIRED

~Tashi