"There Is No Agony Like Bearing an Untold Story Inside Of You."

~Maya Angelou~

Friday, August 12, 2011

NOTHING from something is NOTHING...RIGHT!?

        When did it become okay for a man to want a woman for nothing? A sexy black women on the outside, trailing behind past pain on the inside...as if she is suppose to overcome her fear of commitment, and loneliness when she is in the presents of a man. A woman that have been used then thrown away like garbage, as if she were nothing. The unwanted feeling of hopelessness; having men she trusted come in and out her life leaving scars on her already wounded heart. 
       When did it become okay for man to destroy a woman's trust, and respect to a pit of nothing? When did it become okay for a man to no longer care about a woman's whereabouts once she is let go, as if she was cattle or slave girl giving you a treat/nightcap. When did become okay for men to pretend as if a woman has no voice as if we are living in the stone age? When is the right time for a woman to be a woman and not a man's personal doormat.

       The soul of a black woman is well known to the eye but unknown to the mind, for the pure impact knowledge of a black woman's soul is deeper than a whole to China. . Her soul is powerful yet strong, forever caring, kind yet full of logic, fearful yet overcoming with joy and much healing, like a band-aid with ointment...it can be hurt and scared but it eventually heals quick and easy with a lesson learned; never get hurt in the same place again! I am that black woman; as we all are. There are more black/minority women in today's society getting rapped and abused by men that woman put so much trust into that have no care for them at all. This type of misogynistic attitude is not just a disgrace yet a shame. Women are not at all sex objects to be used like old sneakers....run on them till the sole gives out. Women...all women; black, white, purple, red, brown, yellow, etc..are to be treated with grace. For a man who finds a good woman, finds a good thing, and so shall she. 
"One day a woman wakes up and shakes off the anxiety and feeling of all life’s disappointments and depression. She gazes out through her window of life and realizes that she is neither a failure nor a ridicule of mockery. She is a winner in all her glory, stepping aside with both eyes closed to walk blind in the world; with faith as her guide. As she opens up her wings she arrives at the notion that she is a voice in this universe and deserves to be heard…with a powerful octave she screams evading all anger and stress that was once locked inside of her”.

        Today that woman is now understanding that her life is like a fish bowl...it looks nice from the outside but the inside is full of more life than one can imagine. Are we as women like fish in a fish bowl? As fish do swim aimlessly around trying to find a way out; we as women are no longer trapped in a fish bowl, we are and have always been free. It is time to raise our voice, and scream out the anger, rage disappointment, frustration and, misogynistic attitudes that have been placed amongst us. Having others look at the exterior side of us and not care about what is on the inside; knowing that the inside is beautiful and full of life. We as woman have to understand our awareness of our want, need, desires, and simple pleasures. Time for action...take control…let go…and SCREAM ITOUT!


1 comment:

What I am All About

My name is Tashi, I am 31 and forever divine, spiritual, smart, inspiring and sexy in my own right. I am a gifted writer with a lot to write about, as well as an awesome poet. In my life time I have come across highs and lows and have been through all the emotions that I can think of; which made me stronger than I was before. I have a BA in African Studies, and right now I am focusing on perfecting skills through poetry, true inspirational stories and life, lesson, learned advice within my writing. I hold my self high and love myself deep...for if you don't love yourself how can you ever love someone else. Enjoy my blog and soon a book will be out. Have a blessed day and continue on your own drive of success...only YOU can get in the way of YOU...so strap on that seat belt and full speed head to greater heights of perfection.


I am a Woman of Valor. I am a caterpillar blossoming into the butterfly God ordained me to be. I am courageously stepping out on faith believing that God will continue to bless me and keep me. I am surrendering my heart to Him so that I may accept, for the first time, ME, all of ME - every fault, every fear, every insecurity, every painful experience, every bit of unforgiveness in my heart, every attack on my mind, every attack on my spirit by my flesh and others - I am a Woman of Valor. Flowing with divine grace and style, over flowing with love. I am a woman; enhancing my mind to greater levels of height to become better and taller each day; not to dwell on the past and make it put me in an unsafe place. My smile defines my beauty, my curves define my style, my voice is a little catchy and my heart loves and keeps you for awhile. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. God has challenged me to go forth and make my path straight. Do not succumb to the temptation to be like everyone and be liked by everyone. Accept the unaccepted to expect the unexpected! Enjoy singleness and the love of ME. (I Cor 6:19-20). Enjoy getting to know the very essence of who God really is. Be Transparent! Be Different! Be Forever Changed! I am a Woman of Valor = Strength of mind in regard to danger; personal bravery; courage; prowess; independence; intrepidity...I am a Woman of Valor... Virtuously created!


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND BECOME A FOLLOWER; THANKS AND BE INSPIRED

~Tashi